March 2, 2023

DISCLAIMER

 

DISCLAIMER:


 

I would like to issue a formal disclaimer in relation to a press release that was published on the demise of Pa Gabrial Omotayo Onibonoje titled “NIGERIAN BOOK FAIR TRUST MOURNS THE PASSING OF ICONIC PUBLISHER AND MENTOR, PA GABRIEL ONIBONOJE”. I extend my sincerest apologies to the family of Ambassador Omotayo, whose picture was mistakenly used in my article instead of the late Pa Gabriel Omotayo Onibonoje, whose picture was unavailable online.

I recognize that this mistake has caused great distress to the family and friends of Ambassador Omotayo, and I take full responsibility for my error. I want to make it clear that my conduct was not intentional, and I deeply regret any harm or inconvenience that this may have caused.

I want to clarify that the picture used in the release was obtained from a third-party website, Blerf, and I had no knowledge that it was not the correct image of the late Pa Gabriel Omotayo Onibonoje. However, I understand that as a responsible publisher, I should have exercised more caution in verifying the image before using it in my article.

I would like to inform my readers that the picture of Ambassador Omotayo has been unpublished on all my platforms, including my blogs and social media pages, and I have taken necessary steps to ensure that it is removed from all other online sources as well.

I understand that the situation has caused distress to not only the family of Ambassador Omotayo, but also to my readers and followers. I want to assure everyone that I am taking this matter seriously and I will do everything within my power to prevent such mistakes from happening again in the future.

Finally, I once again apologize for any harm or inconvenience caused by my mistake. I remain committed to my mission of delivering accurate and reliable information to my readers and followers, and I will continue to take necessary measures to ensure that my content is factually correct and presented in a responsible manner.

Thanks and God bless.

Wole Adedoyin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment